Thursday, October 31, 2013

My New Adventure!!

Hi everybody...I am back. It's been a while since my last post. Wow, hard to believe it's almost November. Before you know it, it'll be Thanksgiving then Christmas. A lot has changed since we last talked. I have started a new venture into the world of Mary Kay. I was a beauty consultant once before, back during my undergrad years. But I was so busy with various activities that I didn't really focus on my business like I should have. Now, I am looking at things in a different light. I am doing this in order to become financially independent. I want to explore every avenue of the business and share this with all women. This is a great opportunity and I am glad to be able to pamper others, and educate them about their beauty and skin care needs. This is also a great way to share my testimony as to where I am and have been while dealing with major health issues. My Mary Kay business also forces me outside of my "comfort zones". Check out my Mary Kay website at www.marykay.com/nbhones, and see all the great products we have to offer.
Speaking of health issues, I am glad to say I haven't experienced in major one recently since June. I have had the occasional infection of the peritoneal cavity, but no hospitalizations. My numbers continue to remain relatively stable. The only issues are the decreased Potassium and calcium levels. If anyone has any suggestions on how to increase these let me know. Yes, I am eating bananas and drinking orange juice, but I need some new ideas. In two weeks I will be going to have my monthly labs drawn, so wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment