Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year!!!

Hey everybody, hope you had a great first day of 2015. A New Year means a new me/you and a new beginning. Although I didn't have any plans on New Year's Eve, I got to spend the evening with family. Honestly, family times are some of the best times. I have learned over the past year the time spent with family is priceless and can never be taken for granted. Last year for me brought about another wake up call and made me want to get my ish together. Whether that's finances, business, family, friends, furthering my education,etc. Although today is officially the second day of the new year, I want you guys to think about this...even write it down. What are things you did in 2014 that you would have done differently? What are things you didn't do in 2014 out of a lack of fear, confidence, finances,etc. What are you planning to do this year that are totally out of your comfort zone? Believe me, I have several things I can list about the above stated questions. One of my major goals is to take the "what if..." phrase out of my vocabulary. It no longer exists. On my next entry, I will tell you a few more. Business wise...I am still working my Mary Kay business. I finished December pretty well, and am looking forward to a great January, one filled with new opportunities to meet new people and also grow my team. I'm Racing for Red...I will explain that in a later post!! Health wise, things are about the same..still waiting on a new Kidney. I am currently taking dialysis in-center 3 days a week, so pray for me. This is not an easy experience but one I will conquer. I'm just waiting on that all important call from Vanderbilt University Medical Center saying "come and get your new kidney". Oh what a day that'll be. I know God is in control. Talk to you all soon, and once again Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment